FROM THE HORSES MOUTH
1. Where are the Police horses kept?
2. How many horses does the Mounted Unit have?
3. What type of horses does the Mounted Unit use?
3a. How much does your horse weight?
4. How does the Mounted Unit get its horses?
5. What requirements does a horse need to have to become a Police horse?
6. What training must a Police horse complete?
7. How does the Mounted Unit move its horses around?
8. How do I become a Mounted Unit Patrol Officer?
9. Can I visit the mounted horse barn?
10. Can I pet your horse?
11. Does your horse bite?
12. What is your horse's name?
13. Do you ever arrest anyone?
14. Do the Police horses kick?
15. Can I feed the horse?
16. What do Police horses eat?
17. Does the bit in the horse's mouth hurt the horse?
18. How do the horses get their shoes on?
19. Do the nails in the horse's hoof hurt?
20. Does the horse keep the officer warm in the winter?
21. Why do some Police horses have their manes shaved?
22. What happens to an old Police horse?